Klim Baja Vented Pants Blue
MSRP Price: $149.95
MX1WEST Price: $99.99
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT ON ALL BAJA, DAKAR, CHINOOK and MOJAVE PANTS - GET THEM NOW BEFORE THE SALE ENDS!
Quite possibly the most durable fully-ventilated pant on the planet, the Baja Pant is able to protect the rider fully while allowing massive amounts of air to cool the rider, even in the hottest conditions. Flexible, articulated patterning and moisture-wicking fabrics ensure maximum comfort whether the ride is long or short. Ballistic nylon is placed in high-wear areas and leather panels line the inner leg to protect the leg from pipe heat.
- In-the-boot design
- Fully ventilated mesh chassis with heavy-duty mesh fabric
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier CorduraÂ® nylon
- 1682D ballistic panels in high stress, abrasion, and impact areas
- 840D CorduraÂ® developed from the ground up specifically for this type of off-road riding pant
- Genuine leather inner leg panels
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg, rear seat, groin, upper knee
- Dtretch panels in rear lower leg
- Stretch to fit knee pads/knee braces
- Adjustable waist belt
- YKKÂ® zippers
- Two storm flap covered YKKÂ® zipper pockets
- Tapered leg/cuff designed to fit inside riding boots
- 3M Scotchlite industrial grade 9910 reflective panels
- Hip pad pockets with removable foam padding
- moisture-wicking mesh liner with CorduraÂ® inner knee
- Articulated seat and leg profile
- Designed to be worn over synthetic base layer
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Embroidered Klim logos
- Inseam of Baja pants:
- Waist 28" - Inseam 28.5"
- Waist 30" - Inseam 28.5"
- Waist 32" - Inseam 29.5"
- Waist 34" - Inseam 30.5"
- Waist 36" - Inseam 30.5"
- Waist 38" - Inseam 31.5
- Waist 40" - Inseam 31.5"
- Waist 42" - Inseam 31.5"