Klim Chinook Pants Orange
MSRP Price: $169.95
MX1WEST Price: $109.99
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT ON ALL BAJA, DAKAR, CHINOOK and MOJAVE PANTS - GET THEM NOW BEFORE THE SALE ENDS!
Versatility is key for the enduro and off-road rider. The controlled-ventilation Chinook Pant delivers unparalleled versatility to adapt to any riding condition encountered during rides long and short. Large 18 zippered vents can be opened or closed with dual-zipper heads to precisely control airflow for maximum comfort. Designed specifically for enduro and off-road riders with moisture-wicking and heavy-duty fabrics, the Chinook Pant will adapt to keep you comfortable no matter what challenges you face.
- In-the-boot design
- Controlled-ventilation chassis
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier CorduraÂ® nylon
- 1682D ballistic panels in high stress, abrasion, and impact areas
- 840D CorduraÂ® developed from the ground up specifically for this type of off-road riding pant
- Genuine leather inner leg panels
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg, rear seat, groin, upper knee
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg stretch to fit knee pads/knee braces
- Adjustable waist belt
- YKKÂ® zippers
- Two storm flap covered YKK zipper pockets
- Tapered leg/cuff designed to fit inside riding boots
- 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective panels
- Hip pad pockets with removable perforated foam padding
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner with CorduraÂ® inner knee
- Articulated seat and leg profile
- Designed to be worn over synthetic base layer
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Embroidered Klim logos
- Inseam of Chinook pants:
- Waist 28" - Inseam 28.5"
- Waist 30" - Inseam 28.5"
- Waist 32" - Inseam 29.5"
- Waist 34" - Inseam 30.5"
- Waist 36" - Inseam 30.5"
- Waist 38" - Inseam 31.5
- Waist 40" - Inseam 31.5"
- Waist 42" - Inseam 31.5"