Race Program Moto Korp Starter Set
MSRP Price: $284.80
MX1WEST Price: $149.00
Out of stock
Part #: Race Moto Korp Set
Purchasing this product enrolls you in the MX1WEST Racing Program. See the Terms & Conditions before purchasing.
Acerbis Moto Korp Set: Pants, Jersey & Gloves & Ariete Terra Goggles
Our most technical and innovative line of the Acerbis collection. Personalized in Acerbis basic colours, precurved design and the application of the most modern materials are making this product a high-tech and long lasting article.
- Polyester 600D
- Zipper closure buttons
- Mesh lining up to the knees
- Elastic inner lining for the boots
- Adjustable waist with elastic clips
- Double and triple stitching in the most stressed areas
- Kevlar 13659 and Scholler inserts with vulcanized rubber on the right knee
- Hi-resistant material and foam inserts on the left knee
- Spandex inserts in the knee area for more flexability
- High-resistant nylon in the area in the contact with the seat
- Rubber applications on the back fo removing the dirt on your gloves
The new exclusive look and the innovating techniques make this jersey unique. Two opening for a Neck brace in front and behind with zipper, made of 23 panels.
- Fabric 100% Polyester
- Neck brace compatable with hidden zippers
- Microfibre foam inserts on the arms and shoulders against abrasion
- 3 differentmesh materialson the cuffs, elbows and on the back in order to guarantee optimum ventilation
- Raglan design with pipping details
Completing the Moto Korp collection Off-Road, this glove has a lot of technical features to offer. Its precurved design and the application of the best materials assure a high confort with an excellent breathability.
- Synthetic leather and breathable mesh
- Clarino in the fabric and foam inserts
- Soft rubber closure patch
- Patch as goggle dirt remover on the left index finger
- Clarino® anti-abrasion reinforcement on the thumb and forefinger in the area in contact with the handlebar
- Gel guard on the thumb
- Silicon printing on the fingers in the area of the gear lever